Ook in tijden van corona moet er verhuisd worden. Het is misschien niet het ideale moment om in je eigen stek in te trekken, maar soms kan je het niet langer blijven uitstellen. Telenet en Student....
At Maxus, we recognise that in today's ever faster and complex landscape, our clients want an agency that can help them navigate and lead the brilliant opportunity this change creates.
We embrace technology and innovation, challenging our clients to move forwards, while remaining grounded by bringing them solutions that are simple, creative, effective and efficient ' and that will deliver tangible benefit to their business. We were born in an already fully digital age. We believe that the real opportunity for media, via our leading change philosophy, is to be human in a digital world.
Maxus is proud to be part of both GroupM, the world's #1 global media investment management group, who have unrivalled scale in trading and technology to help us deliver client advantage, and WPP, the world's largest communications services group.
Our clients include Proximus, Scarlet, Luminus, Danone Group, Perfetti van Melle, Orangina Schweppes, Miele, JBC, Decathlon, Stad Antwerpen, Xerius, Essilor, Kärcher, Q8, Nagelmackers, Triumph, ...
PACE is what makes that a Maxus person, from our leadership team to our fantastic young talent, is Passionate, Agile, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial. We believe in equality, and we hire, train and reward based on talent and meritocrac
As an intern, you will play an active role within the digital team inside Maxus. You will have the opportunity to learn from the Programmatic Specialists but also from the GroupM programmatic community, including people from Xaxis, Mindshare and Wavemaker.
After a fast-track training, you will take part of the execution of the display, native, online video and online audio campaigns. You will work closely with the Communication Planners and Digital Specialists to suggest strategies and tactics that coordinate with the overall media plan objectives for Maxus’s clients.
Thinker and doer, you will be responsible of strategies, recommendations and campaign operations on platforms such as DV360, AppNexus and The Trade Desk. An integral part of your position will be to set up and optimize the campaigns in the DSP, monitor the performances in [m]reports, create in-depth analysis and campaign reporting, build audience segments using [m]insights, our proprietary DMP, and manage the administration of the campaigns. Beside that, you will also be involved in the meetings with the media sales houses and technology partners (platforms, data providers).
Last but not least, you will have the opportunity to attend plenty of learning sessions where you will get to know colleagues of other departments and learn from them.
Skills and Requirements
- Passionate about online media, marketing and new technologies
- High quality standards, strong analytical skills and result-oriented mindset
- A naturally positive attitude, focusing on the solution rather than the problem
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to understand complex systems and processes
- True team player and networker. Independent in work organization and collaboration with other people
- You don’t like the “status quo” and you can bring or transmit creativity
- You’re curious and you want to stay up to date with the evolution of the online media industry
- You’re organized and you can be multitasking
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree (last year of study) in Marketing or any business-related studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, other relevant technical skills are a plus
- Ease of use of analytic tools such as GA360 is a plus
- Previous experience in digital marketing is a plus
We bieden aan
- The opportunity to join the Media Agency of the Year, part of a worldwide network but with a start-up mindset
- A long-term internship opportunity that could lead to full-time employment
- Continuous learning and training within GroupM’s network
- Plenty of team activities (sport, afterwork, events, …)
- Great company culture and casual environment - Fresh fruits and drinks
If you want a future in media and communications, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Maxus Belgium, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
4 tips voor een verhuis naar je nieuwe stek in coronatijden
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
=job.status_textZerocopy Stage1000 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Deeltijds
=job.status_textKP Group Stage1420 Braine l'alleuxMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Deeltijds
=job.status_textbbr Stage1410 WaterlooMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textClick and Rush Stage1190 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textEvent Channel Stage1030 SchaerbeekMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Stage1000 BRUXELLESMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Engels: zeer goed
- Nederlands: zeer goed