Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Project Manager Intern
The European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA), a Brussels-based organisation which represents full-service advertising, media agencies and agency associations in Europe, is currently recruiting a Project Management Intern, for a four to six months’ period beginning as of September 2016.
The successful candidate’s key responsibility is to support the education and training team in running the projects offered within the new “Inspire! by EACA” brand (a new website will be launched soon) and to contribute to the success and sustainability of the following projects:
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Pauline De Pelsmacker by 15 July 2016. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview between 18 to 20 July 2016.
The successful candidate must:
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written, as it is the working language of the organisation (other languages are an advantage);
- Be hard-working, honest and have a good eye for detail;
- Have the ability to work with different nationalities;
- Have strong organisational, communication and computer skills (Microsoft office, website interface, social media platforms);
- Have an interest in the communications sector;
- Be a citizen of a European Economic Area Member State;
- Be enrolled in a Belgian higher education instituion (or be able to provide us with a student contract)
We bieden aan
Support the team with your communications skills:
- Manage Inspire’s social media accounts on a daily basis:
- Update the Inspire! website regularly;
- Create infographics, banners, videos and other promotional material;
- Draft press releases;
- Collect testimonials of projects participants, members and partners;
- Draft projects handbooks;
- Disseminate projects within and beyond the membership;
- Put together a contacts database.
Assist in running the European Institute of Commercial Communications Education:
- Help organise edcom meetings and the EACA Seminar;
- Support the organisation of the annual Ad Venture Student Competition and Thesis Competition and liaise with students, jurors, members and partners;
- Assist with the organisation and promotion of webinars;
- Help organise and promote the annual summer school;
- Provide support for the annual report;
- Update membership databases.
European Advertising Certificate (EAC)
Provide support for the EAC:
- Assist with the management of the EAC online learning platform;
- Liaise with participants, members and HRs;
- Promote the EAC amongst members and the communications industry
- Update the EAC website, databases and create reports
- Elaborate and run surveys, as well as carry out research, to help improve the projects;
- Help with travel and accommodation bookings for the different events;
- Other ad hoc task as requested by the team based on your skills and learning process.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
=job.status_textCzech Centre Brussels Stage1050 IxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Bachelor Statuut: Deeltijds
2016-12-01=job.status_textAtelier Sommarti Stage1030 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2016-09-19=job.status_textEACA Stage1200 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Bachelor Statuut: Deeltijds
- Engels: zeer goed