Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Prospection & Sales intern
The start-up Pixwap is a new e-commerce platform through which individuals can print their photos on interchangeable canvases to fit onto a frame. Pixwap is originally developed to sell to individuals; but the solution Pixwap is also very suitable for companies who wish to decorate their offices and / or for promotional gifts. Pixwap has recently resigned a frame agreement with Mobistar over 2015-2016 for their loyalty program. Furthermore, Pixwap is a 100% Belgian brand with ambitions to supply the European market. The concept has been proved by now with + 4000 packs sold since the official launch in November 2014. Pixwap has currently 1 persons involved full-time and another part-time – and we are looking for an entrepreneurial driven person who can contribute to the growth of Pixwap grow after this good start.
As the sales intern, you will be in charge of enhancing and implemeting our sales strategy. You will have a pro-active role for the overall sales results of Pixwap in Belgium and Europe.
The intern will be guided closely by the founder and manager of Pixwap.
The internship includes the following tasks:
- Implement our sales strategy and positioning for our B2B and B2B2C customers in order to recruit and retain a new customer basis;
- Prospect for new sales perspectives as to make Pixwap grow
- Manage our existing and new Partners
- Plan and organise your sales meetings
- Be present at some central events
- Quick learner and solution finder;
- Ability to simultaneously share a strategic vision and to apply this effectively;
- Experience in sales and business development in web related or e-commerce projects is a +;
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and the motivation to bear responsibilities;
- Excellent analytical skills to measure and improve the performance of our actions;
- Fluent in French, Dutch;
- Be interested in photography, art and cultural events is a +
We bieden aan
We offer an entrepreneurial internship in an existing structure and a unique opportunity to play an active role in a start-up with high growth potential. You will be working directly with the support of the co-founder. We are looking for a high potential, keeping in mind that the internship could be the start of a long-term collaboration in a true entrepreneurial spirit. There is a hiring possibility at the end of the internship.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
=job.status_textCowboy Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2016-07-01=job.status_textL'INVITATION Stage1080 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut:
2016-01-04=job.status_textNUTRISENS Stage1210 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Frans: zeer goed
- Nederlands: zeer goed
- Engels: basiskennis