De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Who are we?
APROPLAN is a young fast growing B2B SAAS scale-up from Belgium, that has the ambition to completely disturb the construction sector starting from the construction site. An easy-to-use, straightforward interface combined with plenty of integrations and reasonable pricing makes APROPLAN an excellent solution.
What do we do for whom?
For construction managers, architect and engineers who are looking to replace pen and paper in the construction process by digitilazing their plans, punchlists, fieldnotes, inspection reports, APROPLAN’s simple to use collaborative software centralize everything in the cloud and saving them hours of admin work each day.
As Recruitment Specialist Intern you’ll become the partner of the Recruitment Specialist of APROPLAN and be in charge of all recruitment activities.
We are currently growing up and we need a new colleague to help the recruitment department to deal with it.
Specifically, your main tasks are as follows:
- You will help the recruitment team and your main goal will be to find new talents to join our team.
- You will manage the entire recruitment and selection process, from the sourcing to contract offer communication.
- You will post our job ads on various platforms and will continuously find other ways of recruiting new talents.
- You will organise and participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities.
- Finally, you will ensure the follow-up with the candidates, organise the interviews and participate to them.
But, more than that:
Working at APROPLAN will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Finally, you'll take part of a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic and very motivated team!
To be successful you need to master
- Fluent in French with good level of English (any other language is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
We would like you to have those other skills
- Be a convinced team player.
- Passion for life and the APROPLAN product.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
We bieden aan
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference.
- To work with the latest technologies (AngularJS, TypeScript, Material Design, Karma, Selenium).
- Great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
- Huge growth and learning potential.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs