Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Thanks to our 30,000 employees spread across 20 countries, Altran has been turning ideas into realities for over 30 years. Joining the global leader in high-tech and innovation engineering consulting means that you will tackle all kinds of challenges to support companies in creating and developing new products and services. We are working with key actors in various industries such as healthcare, energy, automotive, railway, aerospace, finance and telecom & media.
Some internships give you knowledge. Some give you responsibilities, and some give you fun.
Interested in one that could give you all three? Here you go!
Altran Belux is looking for a Recruitment Intern, with background in Office Management and/or HR administration, to work on our Campus Team events. The Campus Team project involves a series of Jobs Fairs or recruitment events aimed at increasing company engagement with, and visibility in, the academic network.
For a duration of a minimum 4 months, starting from September 2017, and will involve tasks such as:
- CV browsing for recruitment ;
- Preparation of candidate files ;
- Follow-up of the recruitment process ;
- Assist in event planning and organization ;
- Support at events ;
- Improving employment brand.
We are looking for someone:
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken) OR Fluent Dutch and English OR Fluent French, Dutch and English ;
- Current master student; university agreement contract obligatory ;
- In last year of studies in HR or related fields ;
- Who is fast learner ;
- With good communication skills.
We bieden aan
Transportation costs are covered, and a participation of 5,91€/day is provided for food.
There is no fixed salary for this internship.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed