De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance Internship
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
To contribute to a the smooth operation of the Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance Department as well as support the department’s and team’s performance, KPIs and daily activity.
The trainee will among others acquire knowledge in the field of Regulatory Affairs, Product Notification and EU Directives and Regulations with the possibility at the end to apply for a permanent position in Obelis.
- Gain knowledge on EU legislation & Notification procedures while providing professional, high level and smooth client service;
- Support various work tasks associated with the RA&QA department (Product Classification, Pre-Market Notification , National Registration, Free Sales Certificate Application, GMDN Code Verification, Communications with EU Authorities, etc.) at the highest level;
- Follow-up on tasks assigned to him/her;
- Support regulatory and scientific research requirements;
- Support online and offline publications;
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
- Provide ah-hoc assistance to his/her Unit;
- Participate in Obelis events;
- BA/MA degree, preferably in Law, European Politics, Chemistry/Toxicology, Biotechnology/Engineering or similar disciplines.
- Familiarity with Cosmetics and/or Medical devices is an asset
- Previous professional experience in EU or National Administration is not required but considered an asset
Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is an asset
Computer Skills :
Confident user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook; Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Advanced analytical & technical skills; Detail oriented
- Effective communication & presentation skills (both written & oral)
- A quick learner; Ambitious to improve
- Self-motivated; Enthusiastic to tackle all tasks assigned
- Willing to take initiatives; Pro-active attitude
- Take responsibility from an early stage and follow-up on tasks assigned
- Team player who enjoys a multicultural environment
How To Apply:
- Please send your CV in English, attached to a short motivational email outlining your suitability for this Internship.
- Early application is recommended.
- Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity
We bieden aan
Internship Terms & Conditions:
- Location: Brussels, Belgium;
- Period: 12 months, full time; April 2018 – April 2019
- Paid internship under the terms of the Belgian ‘Convention d ‘Immersion Professionelle’
- Applicants must possess an EU citizenship
- The Evaluation Center will be held in Brussels in April
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Engels: zeer goed