Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Research Associate Internship
Founded in 1969, Korn Ferry International is the executive search industry’s leader and innovator, and has evolved as the world’s premier provider of executive talent management solutions. Today, Korn Ferry has conducted more successful executive searches globally than any other recruiting firm in history.
The key objective is to familiarize the Intern with the various techniques of Executive Search and help him/her in developing various interpersonal competences required to best operate in a highly dynamic and challenging international working environment.
- Working closely with Research engagement teams which will include Research Associates and Senior Associates, the primary role of the Intern is to support the Research Department in the following tasks:
- Engagement execution support to the team at various stages of the search process, so as to always ensure the highest quality execution of client engagement;
- Identification of potential candidates within the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Africa), mostly in Europe under the guidance of Associates;
- Generation of various reports (Confidential report, Progress report, Assessment Report, etc.) under the guidance of Associates;
- Data Capture, research of all kinds, including of market, client and candidate;
- Updates of our information and knowledge management system to facilitate the search process;
- Accurate market research/mapping/analyses;
- Interaction with and support of Executive Assistants if needed.
- A good general understanding of the various sectors and industries the firm is active in;
- The capacity to work on multiple projects and have a multi-tasking approach;
- An aptitude to perform structured information research with a clear defined methodology/research strategy;
- The development of appropriate verbal and written communications skills to interact at Top Management/Executive Level;
- The development of strong organizational and time/prioritizing management skills;
- The ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Strong interest in Human Resources (HR)/Human Capital/Executive Search topics in general. Ideally He/She pursues a master in HR or has chosen specific HR options in his/her master program;
- Any previous internship in the HR world is an asset;
- Strong command of English; fluent in French and/or Dutch is required;
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken;
- Superior interpersonal and evaluative skills;
- Well-developed common sense;
- Irreproachable integrity and ethics.
A successful Intern will require the following competencies:
- Detail oriented and able to work well under deadline;
- Self-confident and self-motivated;
- Team player;
- Mature and self-reflected;
- Articulate and persuasive;
- Listening ability;
- Customer service centric;
- Problem solving;
- Rigor and energized;
- Results driven;
- Intellectual curiosity;
- Computer literacy.
We bieden aan
To be discussed in the first interview
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed