Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Founded in 2018 by a team of young entrepreneurs born in Brussels, Buddy is a company specialised in the import and distribution of products containing cannabidiol, more commonly known as "CBD". Since April 2019, the legal framework surrounding the sales of this type of product has evolved in our country, turning Belgium into one of the forerunners in this booming industry. Currently, our activities are focused on the Benelux and neighbouring countries, although we are already prospecting new markets.
The first part of the internship will be focused on the learning of this unique market ; You will expand our network by giving calls & setting up meetings with potential new clients etc.
The second part of the internship will take you on the field to prospect for new clients and to increase the visibility of our brands. You will also take part in the orders preparation, the invoicing process and the deliveries to get used to our products. Whether these customers are located in Belgium or abroad, you will play a major role in the expansion of our network & activities.
Concretely, the student will :
- Assist the sales team on the field at first stage & become one of them as a second step
- Help developing customers relationships and retain existing accounts
- Prepare the orders, deliver the clients, help managing the stocks
- Maintain a correct client administration (contracts, mailings, propositions, …)
- Maintain prospect & sales records
You are :
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Organized and possess strong time management skills
- Not afraid of making mistakes
- Polite Excellent in written & verbal communication
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Independent, communicative and social with a team-oriented spirit
- Fluent in Dutch & French and English
- Motivated to pursue a career in sales
- The holder of a driving license
We bieden aan
We offer a challenging but very positive environment where you will be given the opportunity to achieve a variety of tasks in both sales & business development departments.
You will be part of a young & dynamic team and you will get a real job experience where your actions will have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
While being autonomous in your tasks, you will receive an assistance from our team to increase your skills & your knowledge on the sales processes.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
=job.status_textKami Stage1070 AnderlechtMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Bachelor Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textAmazonia Bio Stage1140 EvereMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textBlue Pepper Stage1932 ZaventemMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textRéserve Royale / La Petite Réserve Stage1050 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2017-06-01=job.status_textKappsul Stage1050 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Frans: zeer goed
- Nederlands: zeer goed
- Engels: goed