Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
StartUp Sales Junior
Coloc Housing wants to create cohousing projects where Young Professionals feel at home, can develop themselves personally and become part of a tightly-knit community.
The first step in a cohousing project is to help our investor-clients to select, renovate, and decorate their real estate investments.
Once a house is decorated we organise visits, select wonderful tenants and finally launch a new community of roomies.
Coloc Housing operates currently as a startup. This means that job descriptions tend be fluid and will therefore fluctuate in time. One day you might organise visits with potential candidates, meet with investor clients to discuss a new project, while the next day working on social media and the website. We will be there along the way, to help you and make sure you get the most out of your internship.
During your internship, starting from the 15th of October, you will follow up with the team on two cohousing projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Organising visits of the rooms;
- Coordinating the purchase, transportation and setting up of the furniture with the workers;
- Prospecting new projects;
- Cold and warm calling of clients.
We believe merit, hard work and a proactive approach will get you further than any paper. We like to know more about what drives you, the projects you were involved in, the countries you visited and persons you talked to, the people you helped and the things you want to learn.
- Min 22 years old.
- To maximize communication it would be preferable if you would speak Dutch or French, and master English.
- An advanced understanding of Mac and Microsoft environment would be beneficial.
- A basic understanding of social media, HTML, CSS and RUBY is not required but would be the cherry on the cake.
We bieden aan
We offer you the opportunity to be part of growing organisation with the ambition to go beyond borders.
- An internship in a productive and cheerful work environment
- Start-up environment
- multicultural and multifunctional team
- a learning environment where it's allowed to make mistakes
- the opportunity to master soft and hard skills
Lovely co-working space at TimesMore, located at Montgomery.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
2016-10-03=job.status_textDexin sa Stage1180 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2016-04-11=job.status_textShelterr.com Stage1950 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2015-03-01=job.status_textIBP Stage1040 bruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Nederlands: zeer goed
- Engels: zeer goed
- Frans: zeer goed