Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
DEKRA e.V. Representation to the EU
Trainee Government Affairs for DEKRA in Brussels
DEKRA is one of the world’s leading providers of testing, inspection and certification services. With more than 46,000 highly qualified employees in over 50 countries, DEKRA provides vehicle testing, appraisals, industrial inspection, certification and testing services as well as personnel services to ensure safety on the road, at work, at home. In 2018, DEKRA generated sales totaling approximately 3.3 billion euros.
- Legislative monitoring.
- Research and preparation of background notes, briefings and reports.
- General organizational and administrative support.
- Support to the team, including in the organization of high-level policy events.
- Very good spoken and written German and English, French is a strong asset.
- On-going studies with a focus on political / European studies.
- Basic knowledge of the European decision-making processes, and willingness to learn more about it.
- Distinct communicative and diplomatic skills.
- Ability to work in Belgium.
This offer is for students and the internship will be done in the framework of the curriculum. An agreement will be signed between DEKRA, the student and the sending university.
The working contract shall be made under Belgian law.
This is a paid internship.
Application must contain:
- A cover letter in German specifying why you would like to join DEKRA in particular.
- A CV in German or English.
- A very short summary (max 100-150 words) of the Better Regulation Package of the European Commission, in English.
How to apply?
Via Email addressed to
Mr. Oliver Deiters, Managing Director of the EU Representation, DEKRA e.V.
We bieden aan
Government Affairs is not only a topic to be studied at university. We offer creative students the chance to get to know the world of EU lobbying “on the job”. The work of the DEKRA Representation to the European Union in Brussels takes place in an exciting European environment. The main focus is to promote the interests of DEKRA towards the European Institutions.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed