De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Brunswick Marine in EMEA
TRAINEESHIP: PMO ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Brunswick Marine in EMEA is an affiliated company of Brunswick Corporation, one of America's longest-established businesses. Brunswick Corporation endeavours to install "Genuine Ingenuity" in all of its leading consumer brands.
With their EMEA headquarters in Belgium, Brunswick Marine (Mercury, Quicksilver, Sea Ray, Black Fin, Boston Whaler, Bayliner…) has regional sales offices or independent distributors in every main boating market throughout Europe, CIS, Africa and the Middle-East.
Brunswick’s network of more than 3,300 sales and service dealers continually strive for improvement in customer service, providing boaters with the highest possible levels of enjoyment and satisfaction. The company is ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
More information is available athttp://www.brunswick-marine.com/
The Project Management Office (PMO) admnistrative support is going to roll out a software tool for managing the project prioritization and to help during go-live to transition the content of our current project tracker Excel sheet into ServiceNow as well as support for getting the Steering committee on board.
We are looking for a trainee for a period of 3 month minimum.
How to apply?
Consult our website: http://www.jobs.emea.brunswick.com
- You are a student currently doing a Bachelor degree (2nd year) and at ease with computer related courses
- You have a very good level of English and French
- You have a good level of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- You are proactive and undertake responsabilities
- You are able to work within a team or independently
We bieden aan
- The opportunity to do your traineeship autonomously within a fast growing international company leading in its sector
- The possibility to fully develop your talents
- An easily accessible and friendly work place, with free parking
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Engels: goed
- Frans: goed