De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Translation Internship: French > Dutch
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products. We aim to provide consumers the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We have successfully launched in 2015 and are looking for ambitious and smart talent to join our team!
TopCompare.be is part of CompareGlobalGroup, the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. We saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with more than EUR 20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
- Translating communication material, blog posts, press articles, web content, social media posts, email campaigns, coaching tools, documentation and proposals into the target language
- Proofreading in the target language
- Occasionally, creating new content in the target language, based on different texts and/or interviews in the source language
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 18:00
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Beginning: Throughout the year
- Contract: Non-paid internship
- Place: ICAB - Business & Technology Incubator
- Passion for translation
- Native speaker (and writer!) of the target language
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Advanced level of the source language
- Advanced undergraduate or graduate student in translation
- Attention to detail (i.e.: the format of the target document, grammar, links, usage of the pre-defined glossary..)
- Sense of responsibility
We bieden aan
- Meaningful, tangible and immediate results of your work
- Firsthand professional experience
- Friendly, international environment
- Direct feedback and career tips from senior management
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Nederlands: moedertaal
- Frans: zeer goed