Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
UI/UX design intern
At TopCompare.be, we help people make the smartest financial decisions in order to manage their personal finances in an easy and quick way. We give the power back to the consumer by comparing financial products and increasing financial education, market transparency and countrywide mobile access to financial products.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015 and are already the nr. 1 banking comparison platform. Every year, we help over 1.5 million Belgians save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. As part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million funding from Nova Founders Capital, Ace&Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
We are looking for a proficient UI/UX design student with business acumen and coding abilities (a plus but not a must) to accelerate and finetune product development with the user always in mind. The intern will work closely with our Managing Director, gaining valuable experience and exposure in one of the fastest growing fintechs in Belgium.
- Involvement in end user research to explore, uncover and analyze end user requirements
- Create UI/UX designs while keeping accessibility in mind. Ability to execute high quality visual design
- Apply, improve, and execute design reviews on products
- Designing wireframes and mock-ups of new features
- Propose solutions to solve design/user experience challenges on the website
- Must be proficient in graphic design and layout, user-interface design, user experience, color theory, typography and illustration
- Strong analytical skills; use qualitative and quantitative data to make appropriate product decisions
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and to approach tasks with a problem-solving mindset
- Be finalising a degree in User Experience, Web/Graphic Design, Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent (knowledge of business and code)
- Knowledge of the financial services sector is a plus
- Fluent in either English, French or Dutch
We bieden aan
- Have fun & be part of a great working atmosphere in a team of smart, entrepreneurial and highly motivated people
- Be part of a flat hierarchy and start-up culture which means a lot of responsibility from day one
- Get constant support from and exposure to the management team, reporting directly to the Managing Directors
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: zeer goed
- Frans: zeer goed
- Nederlands: zeer goed