Wil je graag stage lopen, maar wil je niet als gratis werkkracht ingezet worden? Dan is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS) de ideale oplossing voor jou! Heb je geen idee wat dit precies is? Hieronder ...
De Refter is a bar established in Shanghai since 2012 and in Beijing since 2015. Conveniently located, this newest concept beer bar coming from Belgium, backed by the beer distributor Vandergeeten, sells over 100 obscure quality Belgian brews, including 6 on tap.
For more information about us, please visit our website www.dereftercn.com.
Scope and General Purpose :
- To uphold the high standards of service of De Refter.
- To provide friendly and courteous service with enthousiasm.
- To ensure the quality of products served to guests.
- To demonstrate a positive personality and professional image.
- To anticipate individual guests’ needs and desires and tailor the service accordingly.
- To be sensitive and responsive to individual guests’ needs and differences.
- To maximize sales by making suggestions and helping the guests to make choices.
- To exercise responsible selling and consumption of alcohol by the guest in accordance with local state laws.
- To ensure constant and timely table turnover.
- To observe and practice teamwork at all times.
- To achieve total guest satisfaction.
- To up sell and cross sell
- Make beer and food suggestions
Duties and responsabilities :
- Arrive punctually, in proper attire, and prepare to begin shift.
- Ensure the server stations are well locked, organized, and presentable.
- Set up your sections, ensuring spotless, clean tables, with table condiments and caddies. Chairs are correctily aligned and clean and floor areas are clean.
- Greet guests with a warm and friendly smile and introduce yourself and make eye contact.
- Inquire whether it is the guest’s first visit to De Refter
- If Yes, explain the food and drinks menu and daily specials.
- Take any drink orders. Then use the menu to offer suggestive selling techniques to increase sales.
- Explain and suggest appetizers when delivering drinks.
- Make sure you have suggested and taken any entrée orders by your second visit to the table.
- Explain and suggest add-on items or side dishes with any entrée orders.
- Explain and offer beer with entrée orders.
- Immediately change any dirty or used ashtrays and make sure no more than two cigarette butts are in them.
- Conduct a sincere and quality check food and drinks with the guest.
- Offer drink refills when glasses are1/3 empty.
- Deliver the bill immediately if the guests have indicated no more service is needed or the guest requests the bill.
- Collect payment or credit card and return with the change or the credit card quickly.
- Ensure that comment cards are available on the table and in the bill folder/tray
- Thank the guests for coming and wish them a great day/night.
- Immediately pre-buss the table and reset.
- Complete your server report and cash out process ad submit it accurately to the manager.
- Complete all assigned duties.
- Enjoy your job and make it a fun experience for all.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representatives of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Release accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regurlarly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, climb and balance, talk, hear, taste, smell. The employee is occasionnally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 25 kilos. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes and airborne particles in the form of cigar or cigarette smoke. The employee is occasionnally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate in the daytime and loud in the evenings.
- College or post-secondary education desirable.
- Should have previous server experience or service related experience.
- Should have previous exposure to front of house positions.
- Good command of English – written, oral and reading.
- Good understanding of basic arithmetic
We bieden aan
- Duration: we offer opportunity from 3 months until 1 year internship;
- We help you to provide the visa;
- We help you to find an apartment in Beijing;
- Salary : We offer transport charges and meals. In addition to that, you will receive pocket money, 200-500 RMB (to discuss according to your experience).
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Wat is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS)?
Een buitenlandse stage na je studies: Waar start je en welke beurzen zijn er beschikbaar?
Ben je net of bijna afgestudeerd en heb je het gevoel dat je nog niet helemaal klaar bent voor de arbeidsmarkt? Dan biedt een buitenlandse stage heel wat mogelijkheden! Tijdens zo’n stage zal je sp...
- Engels: goed