De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Web development internship
We are a software startup working for great local and international companies. At Howaboutsales it is all about bringing companies and their sales partners closer together. Joining our company as an intern gives you the opportunity to work hands on in a professional environment. We provide you with the building blocks you need for your future.
As a team we work according to our own ¿COMON! values:
- Thirst for learning
- Customer Centric
- Opportunity Savvy
- No judging
- Be bold
Are you looking for an internship where you can learn, grow, and expand your skills within a fabulous and international team? Than this internship is key to building experience as a computer science student.
Using modern frameworks and techniques we are building a platform that is both fun for users to use, and for developers to work their magic on. We’re looking for a motivated and innovative intern, who will be creating in close contact with the development and product team new features and functionalities. You will work in tandem with experienced developers including a Symfony Expert.
We are growing fast so you will be able to benefit from plenty of learning opportunities.
Your requirements, key responsibilities and learning objectives:
- You are a programming talent.
- You are curious for new technologies, whether that is CI/CD, docker, DDD, functional programming, blockchain or anything else, as long as it is awesome!
- You understand the importance of TDD (unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests).
- You know how to code in PHP7.
- You have experience with a framework like Symfony/Laravel/Silex/ReactJS/Angular... is a plus
- You can create multiple solutions and get a kick out of choosing the best one.
- You can communicate clearly and are comfortable with writing nice, clean code.
- Your voice will be heard. Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc.
- You will be guided by a professional mentor but are expected to take ownership of your work and your projects, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively (support)
- You are able to join our office in Brussels (at Docks Brussels)
- You can communicate fluently in English
We bieden aan
- Targeted training & support.
- An inspiring office space (at Docks Brussels) where we value your input.
- Our internships often give you the opportunity to attend company meetings and participate in our team building activities and travels.
- A working environment where you will learn a lot from experts in different fields
- We might open an opportunity to become a full time employee after graduation
- Compensation possible depending on law and school agreement
Sounds like you? Do not hesitate to send us your cover letter and to attach your CV to this link: https://howaboutsales.recruitee.com/o/web-development-internship
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
=job.status_textBlue Planet Academy & Consulting Stage1040 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut:
2017-03-20=job.status_textVivid Resourcing Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut: Voltijds
2016-12-01=job.status_textMyCompanyFiles Stage1050 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut: Voltijds
2016-05-07=job.status_textOptimy Stage1160 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut: Voltijds
2016-06-20=job.status_textOptimy Stage1160 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut: Voltijds
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Engels: goed