Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Webmarketing / Growth Hacking internship
Over 60,000 plus teams worldwide use Slack to communicate with each other.
But, none of these teams have been able to use it to communicate with their site's visitors.
Developed alongside Slack in March of 2015, Slaask is a customer chat tool that is fully compatible with Slack, and gives your team the ability to chat directly with your site's visitors and clients.
How does it work? Thanks to easy integration, in 2 clicks, it's all in one place. Visitors ask questions via the Slaask widget on your site and they automatically appear in your Slack app. Just like any other message.
Visitors get the answers they are looking for, faster, without team members needing to switch from tool to tool.
Slaask takes customer support to new levels, allowing team members like Amber in Paris to communicate in real-time with clients from New York to Tokyo and around the world. With Slaask, Amber is closer than ever to her site's visitors and is increasing her customers' satisfaction.
Join Rémi, Alex and others today, on Slaask's mission of enabling businesses to simplify their work and make it more pleasant and productive.
Slaask, a simple customer chat tool for Slack.
The trainee Webmarketing will be in charge of piloting the Webmarketing campaigns under the responsibility of the founders:
- Update and animation of web promotional tools (blog, social networks)
- Implementation of online promotional campaigns (display, emailing) - Reporting - Implementation of partnerships - Monitoring of SEM campaigns
- Organization of operations of Growth hacking
- Audit and design of e-mailing programs
Required profile :
We are looking for a self-sufficient and organized trainee with a good web culture. You like to write for the web and especially on SEO, you are comfortable in your use of social networks and you know how to communicate with ease, you are ready to take responsibility.
You will understand the many mechanics about inbound marketing, content marketing, brand content.
You will have an important role in a growing start-up and will be in direct contact with its founders every day
Qualifications / Qualifications:
- In line with the evolution of the Internet and its use as promotional support (social networks, animation of blogs, video ...) and communication.
- Proficiency in computer / office tools (Excel / Word / Photoshop / Illustrator) - Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords tools
- HTML / CSS (bases) - Spelling impeccable (contact with the partners, posting of articles). All in English. - Student in business school / marketing or equivalent if possible with a Web Marketing / E-business specialty ...
We bieden aan
- Well-paid internship
- Good work environment
- Opportunity to learn
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed
- Frans: zeer goed