De Samenlevingsdienst is een programma van zes maanden dat wordt aangeboden aan jongeren tussen 18 en 25 jaar die de gemeenschap voltijds willen dienen door actief deel te nemen aan burgerprojecten...
Graduate Management Programme
We are DS Smith, one of the world's leading packaging organisations, with a clear purpose to 'Redefine Packaging for a Changing World' with sustainability at our core.
With revenue of over €6 billion, 30,000 colleagues across 250 sites in over 40 countries worldwide. We are a provider of sustainable corrugated packaging solutions in Europe supported by paper and recycling operations, and a supplier of specialist plastic packaging worldwide.
Redefining Packaging for a Changing World' is very much at the centre of DS Smith. We are highly innovative and are trusted as a partner by the most prestigious companies and brands in a wide range of sectors including FMCG, industrial and e-commerce.
Our business model is based on sustainability and we are Europe's biggest recycler of paper and cardboard with a unique supply cycle strategy.
In the last five years DS Smith has doubled in size and is targeting to double in size again in the next 5 years by continuing to grow, both organically and by acquisition, successfully gaining access to new markets and customers and innovating in new areas.
DS Smith is a FTSE 100 Company, headquartered in central London with a truly global footprint and is looking for motivated and ambitious graduates to be part of our journey.
The Graduate programme targets recent graduates with the potential to become future leaders. We are therefore looking for solution-oriented graduates, who are driven by the ambition to perform, champion innovative thinking and aren't afraid to push boundaries. You will need to share our passion for the future of packaging.
The Graduate Programme is a 2 year programme (3 if you want to progress your career in one of our finance teams), consisting of 3 European placements in a minimum of 2 countries. Each placement gives you the chance to work in a different department and team, allowing you to deepen your core knowledge, technical and business skills, whilst gaining broad experience and exposure to senior stakeholders in a commercially focused environment.
- DS Smith is looking for ambitious recent graduates who have a track record of real achievement, significant leadership potential and a strong interest in pursuing a career in a dynamic and challenging company.
- Participants will be expected to rapidly produce tangible results and take on real responsibility early in their career.
- In the medium term, DS Smith expects you to achieve an accelerated progression into a management level role with accountability for delivering results.
We are looking for outstanding and dynamic individuals who have leadership potential and a strong interest in pursuing a career with a truly international organisation.
- A graduate with a bachelor's degree or European equivalent
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
- Unrestricted rights to work in the UK and EU
- Internationally mobile both during the Graduate Programme and beyond
- Keen to explore a career in one of the following areas: Operations, Sales, Corporate Affairs, Marketing & Design, Finance & Human Resources
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Drive for results, positive attitude, and high determination
- Relevant work experience gained in an internship and/or post-graduation employment would be an advantage in specific areas of the programme
We bieden aan
These are exciting opportunities which come with an attractive basic salary reflecting the market rate in country, plus excellent benefits.
This programme has been specifically designed to offer early talent the opportunity to rapidly move into management roles within the business following completion of the programme and offers great career progression internationally. You will have the opportunity to travel overseas to complete at least one of your assignments.
Specifically for the Finance programme, DS Smith will provide support to complete the CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) - Professional Finance qualification and additional training to prepare you for management positions.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Zin om een nieuwe uitdaging aan te gaan? Engageer je bij de Samenlevingsdienst!
Hoe vind ik een studentenjob tijdens de thuisisolatie
We kunnen er niet meer omheen, we zitten allemaal in thuisisolatie tot en met minstens 5 april. Je wil deze tijd graag benutten om op zoek te gaan naar een studentenjob, maar hoe kan je dat doen? ...
2021-07-30=job.status_textICCM/Arno Editions Studentenjob1090 jetteMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
=job.status_textForum Jobs Studentenjob1090 JetteMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
=job.status_textForum Jobs Studentenjob2000 AntwerpenMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
=job.status_textForum Jobs Studentenjob4830 LimburgMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
=job.status_textMoutershof Studentenjob1861 MeiseMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
2020-07-15=job.status_textCity One Studentenjob1210 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut: