Wij ontmoetten Laura, een 21-jarige jongedame uit Luik, die zonet haar project van 6 maanden afgerond heeft bij de Luikse vereniging L’Association Jeunesse – Solidarité (AJS) TAL-LAFI.
My Kwan Academy
Graphic Design Job
About the company
KWAN Academy was founded with the mission to provide students with digital literacy and engineering thinking skills and empowering them to become creators with technology. Using proprietary curriculum adapted from Silicon Valley high schools, our learning programs are incorporated in learning environments designed to stimulate inquiry based learning, logical thinking and creative problem solving.
We are excited to empower our next generation to become creative leaders in the digital era, for their future career and for driving social change. Join our journey! :).
About the Role
We are looking for students who are passionate about Innovation, Business and companies, and have an entrepreneurial & startup mindset. Jobs are for two months in July and August.
- You are eager to shape the skills and minds of our next generation.
- You love to learn and expand knowledge in graphic design or furthermore in digital industry.
- You are open minded and question the status quo.
- You have strong interests in marketing, entrepreneurship, graphic design, computer science. Or you have alternatively skills about video shooting and editing, image and sound editing.
- You have previous teaching experience, through a course, team training, etc.
- You are keen to play with teenagers and share your experiences.
Lead and instruct holiday programs for students in.
Work closely with lead instructors to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
Work with My Kwan staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of students.
Independently guide students through development of a final project that will be presented and distributed to fellow classmates.
Create a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of turning their ideas into actual software.
- Training on business awareness and entrepreneurship
- Join us in revolutionizing the concept of education in Europe
- Be a part of a compassionate team that treats you like family and emphasizes open communication
- Be part of the fun
The ideal candidate would have expertise in two or more areas of technology pertinent to the program. In addition, the candidate must demonstrate flexibility, energy, positivity, leadership abilities, and strong communication skills.
A background working with kids, teens and camp experience is highly recommended.
Must hold First Aid certifications in order to be eligible to work in this position.
Applicants under 18 will not be considered.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Ontdek hoe Laura haar project bij de Samenlevingsdienst ervaren heeft
Zin om een nieuwe uitdaging aan te gaan? Engageer je bij de Samenlevingsdienst!
De Samenlevingsdienst is een programma van zes maanden dat wordt aangeboden aan jongeren tussen 18 en 25 jaar die de gemeenschap voltijds willen dienen door actief deel te nemen aan burgerprojecten...