Tijdens de zomervakantie wordt Chakir omgetoverd tot een echte studentenjobhopper. Hij test in totaal 3 verschillende studentenjobs uit. In dit artikel ontdek je hoe Chakir zijn dag als jobstudent ...
International Business Developer
Sortlist.com is a tech startup based in Wavre, Belgium. Through an innovative web application strongly linked to professional networks, Sortlist is reinventing the way businesses of any sizes/locations find their marketing and communication agencies.
Are you driven by sales and growth ?
Wanna be part of a dynamic startup that plans to change the global marketing & communication market? Well, it’s already on the way and we need your support to make this happen even quicker!
Sortlist is looking for an International Business Developer driven by growth. It is a full-time student job.
About the job
We are undergoing substantial growth in our business and forecast our project numbers to grow substantially. We need you to assist our Operations Team by dealing with international projects and send them to relevant agencies. More precisely :
- You will be in charge of all the selection process, from selecting agencies, to advise them on the project, to convince them to take the project.
- You will always verify the quality of the agency in the selection;
- You will analyse & follow up the projects matched to make sure you improve the process and Sortlist gets better NPS from project owners;
- You will not be afraid to call the project owner and/or the agencies you have selected to improve the briefing and to be sure to select the right agency for it;
- You will always keep in mind that matching agency & project owner is all about enabling two human teams to meet and work with each other;
- Your goal is to have a ratio on project sent/project accepted of at least 50%.
Please contact Maximilian (email@example.com) and Thibaut (firstname.lastname@example.org) by shooting an email.
Have a look to our company on Facebook, blog or LinkedIn.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic and eager to learn all about the startup life !
More precisely :
- You must be a resourceful and proactive person who's eager to learn and achieve great results.
- You hold at least a Bachelor degree.
- You have strong networking skills, exhibit a strong drive for result and you are a good communicator.
- If you have an experience in the marketing and communication industry, is a plus.
- You have a first experience in account or project management, client support, sales and love to raise challenges.
- You must be highly fluent in French and English.
- You are fun ;-)
We bieden aan
- Join us at the beginning of this exciting time of growth acceleration.
- Get a taste of the development of an international startup.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
- Fun, casual environment.
Are you ready to embark in an awesome adventure ?
Maximilian for Sortlist's Team
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Studentenjobhopper Chakir: aflevering 2 - jobstudent bij... Student.be!
=job.status_textFyBox Studentenjob3080 tervurenMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
=job.status_textCOXINELLE Studentenjob1170 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
=job.status_textPromosport Studentenjob1300 Wavre/OttigniesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
2019-08-28=job.status_textGemeente Overijse Studentenjob3090 OverijseMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
2019-09-04=job.status_textStudentenjob1150 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
2019-09-01=job.status_textKids&Us Language School Stockel Studentenjob1150 Woluwe-Saint-PierreMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut: