De zomer is hier! Het ideale moment om je boeken even aan de kant te zetten en leuke plannen te maken voor tijdens de vakantiemaanden. Helaas zijn reizen naar de zon en festivals niet gratis... Tij...
Louvain la Neuve
Job étudiant gestion de projets
Created in 1990, ADE is a private consulting company that delivers objective and independent services to assist private and public decision-makers in the formulation of rational economic decisions and in monitoring their implementation. ADE intervenes at every stage of the decision-making process: from problem analysis and advisory studies, to support in the formulation, in the monitoring and in the evaluation of strategies/policies/programmes.
ADE is a private consultancy company based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels, Belgium.
It supports decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing and evaluating public policies and strategies. ADE is working on the following subjects:
Macro-economic reforms and Public Finance
Rural development and environment
Evaluation and Monitoring; and impact evaluation
Private sector in developing countries, and development finance
Economic policies and regional development
Conflict Resolution, Security and Fragility
Development cooperation clients include the European Commission (various Directorates-General), EU Member States’ cooperation agencies (France, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands…), the African Development Bank, the International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3IE), ministries in third countries, and others.
We are currently looking for student/intern to contribute to the coordination of specific contracts mainly under EU Framework Contracts (SIEA 2018) covering the following:
- Budget Support and public finance management
- Innovative financing for Development
- Sustainable management of natural resources and resilience
- Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs
- Human Rights, Democracy and Peace
Tasks will include support for
- Management of projects
- Fulfilling project management tasks (backstopping, logistics, contractual arrangements, etc.)
- Monitoring of framework contracts and ensuring that the contracts run smoothly by applying the correct rules of ISO usage
- Interaction with the FWC acquisition team
A student job / internship within a company with highly-developed expertise and consultancy experience
An opportunity to gain experience in working with major donors, such as the EU
An opportunity to work in an international environment with highly-qualified colleagues
- University or Master student in Economics, public finance management, public administration, governance or related fields in development cooperation,
- Excellent project planning, management and organisational skills, with ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Co-operative and supportive team player with ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Good stress-resistance and ability to work independently
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and French; Spanish is an asset
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Drie tips voor jobstudenten die op zoek zijn naar een vakantiejob.
=job.status_textObar Studentenjob1370 LathuyMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
=job.status_textADC-Group Studentenjob1457 Tourinnes-Saint-LambertMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
2019-01-07=job.status_textSauterelle ASBL Studentenjob1348 Louvain-La-neuveMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut:
2018-12-14=job.status_textCHIMTEX SPRL Studentenjob1435 MONT ST GUIBERTMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Statuut: