Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Finance and Economics in the sunniest capital of Europe. All Master Programs are fully taught in English and it is the perfect opportunity to get the tools to launch your international career in the business world.
CATÓLICA-LISBON is located in the heart of Lisbon, a major capital that offers much more than history and uniqueness, well known for its vibrant culture, young atmosphere and its temperate climate. CATÓLICA-LISBON provides a highly international learning environment with 60 different nationalities among students on campus and more than 10.000 alumni holding top management positions in 6 continents.
Consistently acclaimed one of the best Schools in Europe, CATÓLICA-LISBON not only presently ranked in the Financial Times ranking for Top European Business Schools (#32), as it also integrates the restricted 1% (88) of Business Schools worldwide accredited with the Triple Crown. This acknowledgment by the three main accreditation agencies for management education, represent the international recognition of our programs' academic excellence, guaranteeing that they meet the most demanding international quality standards, ensuring that our students will receive high-quality education.
- Top 10 worldwide for career progress and salary increase after graduation (FT ranking 2019)
- 96% of our students are employed within 3 months of graduation
- 54% International students in class
- 60 Nationalities on campus
- CFA® University Affiliation Program
- 40% International Faculty
- 110+ Partnerships with the most prestigious schools worldwide
- 10 Double/Joint Degree programs that gives you the possibility to spend the 2nd year in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Poland or United Kingdom.
- International MSc in Management (4 major available)
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Economics (4 major available)
- MSc in Management with specialization in Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Management with specialization in Strategic Marketing
- MSc in Business
- Candidates with ages between 20 and 26 years old
- Recent graduates with less than 2 years (full time) professional experience
- International experience (exchange, summer school or internship abroad)
- Extracurricular activities that shows a profile diversity
The 3rd round of applications are now open until March 30th. This is your last chance to apply for the Double Degree/Joint Degree Programs. To apply you just need to submit through our platform the mandatory documents: CV, transcript of records and a motivation letter for each Double Degree that you are interested in.
We invite you to join CATÓLICA-LISBON community and prepare for what is next!